Chicken Wire glass
Chicken Wire glass is a type of glass into which a wire mesh is embedded during production. Chicken Wire glass has an impact resistance similar to that of normal glass, but in case of breakage, the mesh retains the pieces of glass.
Chicken Wire glass is manufactured primarily as a fire retardant, with wire mesh inlaid in the glass to prevent it from shattering and breaking out under stress or when exposed to high temperatures. This product is traditionally accepted as low-cost fire glass.
Features of Chicken Wire Glass
- Fire-proof safety. Wired glass is suitable to be used as an efficient fire-proof material. Even wired glass is broken in the fire, the fragments will still connect with each other by the wire mesh, and not fall down, which prevent fire from spreading.
- Shock-resistant safety. Even if the glass is broken, the tough interlayer wires prevents fragments from shattering.
- Translucent decoration. Translucent and exquisite pattern outside, shining and regular mesh inside form its unique decorative property.
- Discoloration resistance. It intercepts 99% or more of incoming ultraviolet rays, protecting furniture and furnishings near windows from discoloration caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
- Good sound insulation.
- In addition to clear pvb, we can also provide various colors to meet different requirements.
Where it Can Be Used
- External use of windows, doors, store fronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
- Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
- shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
- Museums, prisons, government buildings
- Jewelry stores, banks, airports
- Bathroom etc.